WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT
We may collect information about you, including data you provide, information from external sources, and automatically collected information.
Information You Provide
When you create an account, upload content, contact us directly, or otherwise use the Platform, you may provide some or all of the following information:
- Account and profile information, such as name, age, username, password, language, email, phone number, social media account information, and profile image.
- User-generated content, such as comments, photos, livestreams, audio recordings, videos, text, hashtags, and virtual item videos that you create or upload on the Platform, along with associated metadata indicating when, where, and by whom the content was created. Even if you're not a user, information about you may appear in User Content created or shared by others on the Platform. Before you save or post your User Content, we may upload or import it to the Platform (pre-uploading) to provide recommendations for audio options, generate captions, and offer personalized suggestions. If you apply an effect to your User Content, we may collect a version of it without the effect.
- Information stored in your device's clipboard, such as text, images, and videos, is accessed with your consent. For instance, if you decide to share content with a third-party platform or choose to paste clipboard contents onto a platform, we will obtain the necessary permissions to access your clipboard and fulfill your request.
- Information in correspondence you send to us, including when you contact us for support.
- Push Notifications.We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or certain features of the App. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device's settings.
- We may need the user to allow the permission of the floating window, the user can choose whether to enable this permission according to the actual situation.
- When you use certain features of our Website, we may collect personally identifiable information from you that may include your email address, paypal address and your personal information when you registered your account, profile picture.
Information From Other Sources
- If you choose to sign up or log in to the Platform using a third-party service like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Google, or if you link your videocash account to a third-party service, we may collect information from that service. This could include your public profile details (such as nickname), email address, and contact list.
- We may receive information about you from others, such as when you are mentioned or included in User Content, direct messages, complaints, appeals, requests, feedback submitted to us, or when your contact information is provided. Additionally, we may gather information about you from publicly available sources.
Automatically Collected Information
We automatically collect certain information from you when you use the Platform, including internet or other network activity information such as your IP address, geolocation-related data, unique device identifiers, browsing and search history (including content you have viewed in the Platform), and cookies.
- Usage Information. We collect information regarding your use of the Platform and any other User Content that you generate through or upload to our Platform.
- Device Information. We collect certain information about the device you use to access the Platform, including your IP address, user agent, mobile carrier, time zone settings, advertising identifiers, device model, operating system, network type, device IDs, screen resolution, app and file names, typing patterns, battery state, audio settings, and connected audio devices. We automatically assign a device ID and user ID to you. If you log in from multiple devices, we can use your device ID and user ID to identify your activity across devices. We may also associate you with information collected from devices other than those you use to log in to the Platform.
- Location Data. We collect information about your approximate location, including location information based on your SIM card and/or IP address.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Internal and Service-Related Usage. We use Personal Information for internal and Service-related purposes, including to operate, provide and maintain the Services.
Analytics and Improving the Service. We and our service providers use Personal Information that we collect on the Services, such as your location and your activities on the Services, to monitor and analyze usage of the Services and to improve and enhance the Services.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use and other statistics (“Log Data”). In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service's functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive. We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We guarantee that by using our app your personal data will be protected and secured. We use the best services of electronic, managerial and physical opportunities to keep all collected information 100% safe and protected. Any data we collect online is protected from disclosure, destruction, third-party access, alteration and loss by reliable security measures. We make the most dependable efforts to protect all data you provide us with. By using the latest security measures we warn our users that we do not bear responsibility for any data loss, alteration or misuse made by the third unauthorized party.
LINKS TO OTHER CONTENT
Our Service is not intended for individuals under the age of 13 ('Children'). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you believe that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 13 without parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.